Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Roaming charges

[ Edited ]

We are off to COPENHAGAN on 2/5/19 taking our phones with us.

xxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx

Can you please tll us what the charges will be to use them abroad, are the fees for the additional service within our monthly charge?  can we use the unused elememt of our account.

Thanks Ian Mills.

Topics: 521
Solutions: 10,587

Re: test

[ Edited ]

@IANMILLS you can use your allowances in Europe without any additional charges.

You also need to remove your numbers to avoid spam as the forum is public please.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/EU-Roaming-Changes-from-15th-June-2017-CONTRACT-ONLY-quo...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Re: test

Hi @IANMILLS , and welcome to the forum sun

I hope the information above answered your question, but if there's anything else we can help with, please let us know. I hope you have a fantastic time in Copenhagen!

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service!
Home Assistants Let us know if you use a digital home assistant, and what you think about this type of tech.
Chatbots & Artificial Intelligence - Do you have any experience with these?
Priority tickets calendar! 20-26 May - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature