Did you mean: 

Poll: Business size?

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Continuing our Community polls this time around we'd like to get an insight into the Business customers on the O2 Community.

If you'd like to take part in this poll just select the option below that applies to you. You don't even need to be registered or signed in to take part and no personal information will be linked to your answer. You'll need to register in order to to participate in the discussion below. wink

Thanks and we'll publish the results once the poll is over. cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I'm not sure just how many business customer members we have?

True. We know some people are on business contracts (I think @Glory1 is) but without a particular business?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yes I am, @Cleoriff. Was put on a business contract when I switched from PAYG back in 2012. This was done in store not on line.

As I've had no problems with it, and never had to pay upfront cost for a new phone I've continued on it.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I think it's currently a small number of business customers on the Community but we've created this board so they have a place to get help and discuss business accounts. We should see a gradual increase of business customers using the Community as we continue to improve this section. smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess a lot may only turn to a forum if they run into a problem or are dissatisfied with the service they receive.

If their device and services are working they may not give a forum a second thought as they are using them to do business.

Message 6 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys! Today is Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day! Small and medium businesses make up make up over 90% of all firms and account on average for 60-70% of total employment and 50% of GDP and so are a vital part of any economy! 

I thought today would be a good day to bump this poll to get a few more replies on business sizes. It will be interesting to see if the results match the international norms!  

signature

Message 7 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks to everyone who took part in the poll! The results are below. The majority or participants are working for large companies which is an interesting result. I would have thought there would be more small businesses. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 15.15.01.png

signature

Message 8 of 8