Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls from Vodafone

ASPollitt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys,

since updating my phone to an iPhone 13 and having access to 5g I have been unable to receive calls from the Vodafone network. Has anyone been able to solve this with out some useless comment or link.  Just a straightforward answer would be excellent.

thanks. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38259 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

If your O2 service has just been switched from 4G to 5G, it sounds like someone in O2 needs to take a look at your account settings - as this is not restricted to just Voda customers in your address book (so is unlikely to be a case of accidental blocking).

Contact O2's Social Media Team, links below, or try calling O2 Business CS on 8002 and explain the problem to them (you posted in Business section, so assuming you are business contract), @ASPollitt - good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
  • 38259 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Did you port from Vodafone to O2 when you updated to the iPhone 13, @ASPollitt?

Message 2 of 4

ASPollitt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nope. I’ve been with O2 for a long time.

Message 3 of 4

pgn
  • 38259 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

If your O2 service has just been switched from 4G to 5G, it sounds like someone in O2 needs to take a look at your account settings - as this is not restricted to just Voda customers in your address book (so is unlikely to be a case of accidental blocking).

Contact O2's Social Media Team, links below, or try calling O2 Business CS on 8002 and explain the problem to them (you posted in Business section, so assuming you are business contract), @ASPollitt - good luck.

Message 4 of 4