Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 business interface completely broken

alexslusar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello! I've got a very strange problem. When I login to My O2 business everything is broken, there's a bunch of wierd text everywhere and my options are very limited, I can only see my last bill (Please check the screenshot). I've contacted support, but they didn't know how to fix the problem. I mention that I've tried on different browsers, different phones. The strange thing is when I login with my friend's account everything is displayed as it should be and all the options are available, but when I login with my account I face this problem. Did anyone had this problem before? Thanks

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZAtIGuYdBxh0J1ar1
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @alexslusar sorry it took a few days but I've received a reply to your My O2 Business query. Please see below and let me know if you have any questions. wink

The display problem is caused by the resource file is not loaded properly. This is usually down to the Internet connection being interrupted.

Clearing the browser cache and refreshing the web page should resolve the problem.

From the O2 portal you can click on a link to "View your latest bill now" or a link to "Analyse your bills and run reports". If you click on the "Analyser your bills and run reports" you will see more details about your account. This link will only work from a desktop device, such as a PC. If you select it from a mobile device or tablet device then you will get the same information as the "View your latest bill now" link. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@alexslusarNo I have never experienced this at all.

You may be able to fix it by clearing cache and cookies and then rebooting the phone.

If that doesn't work, then try deleting the My O2 app and reinstalling. 

If anyone has further suggestions then I'm sure they will be along later to advise.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

alexslusar
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your reply. I've tried to clear the cache and I also tried on a different device, same problem. I think it's a problem regarding my account. The thing is they don't know how to solve it. They always reset my account and tell me to try later, but it doesn't work..

Message 3 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@alexslusarHave you tried deleting the app and reinstalling? Usually fixes a multitude of problems

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 13

alexslusar
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, I've tried that
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@alexslusarwrote:
Yes, I've tried that

Then unless someone else has any better ideas I'm stumped @alexslusar.

If it works on other peoples phones it's a weird one. If O2 can't help you, that's also a problem.

I might say try a new sim or a new phone. One is a cheap option the other isn't.

Best wait to see if any other advice is forthcoming wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Customer service will have to escalate the issue to tech support if they can’t fix themselves.
That is their job. Call again on 8002
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @alexslusar are you still having issues with your Business My O2? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 8 of 13

alexslusar
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, same thing
Message 9 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sorry to hear that @alexslusar! I'd like to get a bit more detail around this one to see if there's anything we can do to help. I'll drop you a message so we can talk further. 

signature

Message 10 of 13