Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 business interface completely broken

alexslusar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello! I've got a very strange problem. When I login to My O2 business everything is broken, there's a bunch of wierd text everywhere and my options are very limited, I can only see my last bill (Please check the screenshot). I've contacted support, but they didn't know how to fix the problem. I mention that I've tried on different browsers, different phones. The strange thing is when I login with my friend's account everything is displayed as it should be and all the options are available, but when I login with my account I face this problem. Did anyone had this problem before? Thanks

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZAtIGuYdBxh0J1ar1
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @alexslusar just so you know your issue is with the Business team who are looking into it for you. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 13

alexslusar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok, thank you, Martin
Message 12 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @alexslusar sorry it took a few days but I've received a reply to your My O2 Business query. Please see below and let me know if you have any questions. wink

The display problem is caused by the resource file is not loaded properly. This is usually down to the Internet connection being interrupted.

Clearing the browser cache and refreshing the web page should resolve the problem.

From the O2 portal you can click on a link to "View your latest bill now" or a link to "Analyse your bills and run reports". If you click on the "Analyser your bills and run reports" you will see more details about your account. This link will only work from a desktop device, such as a PC. If you select it from a mobile device or tablet device then you will get the same information as the "View your latest bill now" link. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13