Did you mean: 

My O2 Business broken site

ragingsimcard
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I migrated from Virgin Media business a few months and recently contacted support to give me access to the O2 Business site.

But I can't seem to view any bills or do much else.

If I click on View my bills, it goes to https://businessonline.o2.co.uk/selfcare/app/ but gives a 404 error.

The site seems half broken. My address is missing from the welcome header and the custom font hardly ever loads.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148967 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@ragingsimcard 

You'll need to call 8002 for customer services to check for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148967 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@ragingsimcard 

You'll need to call 8002 for customer services to check for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2