Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account on My O2 Business Not working

Kelunia
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Account on My O2 Business Not working.. anyone experiencing same issue? Something about authentication problem when trying to access My account section on o2 business... bill analyzer is working fine..

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11253 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Kelunia 

They may be doing maintenance over the weekend, but the only people who can tell you are customer services, which this isnt., all the contact details can be found here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

Kelunia
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

First of all, the post you sent refers to personal o2 accounts, I'm talking about business accounts. Live chat is not available for small businesses, myo2 app is not available, there is no email address or any contact form that can be filled out, o2 shop doesn't deal with o2 business anymore so they can't help, when calling them "they are not aware of any issues".... you said maintenance over the weekend.... this is happening since Thursday... that's why I wanted to know if anyone is experiencing same issue..

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38157 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1728 Solutions

@Kelunia - taken from the link shared by @madasaf1sh above - and a search here for "business" would give you a feel for "hot issues" being highlighted here on the forum.

Business

Business Customer Service

Number

Charges

From your O2 mobile

Free

From a landline

0800 977 7337

Free

From abroad

+44 808 100 4439

Free