Did you mean: 

Mobile wi fi limit increase

Dids8181
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I am in temporary accommodation and currently have a pay monthly 20 gb limit costing £20. I am trying to run a business and need to have unlimited data. Last month I added 12 gb for £30 which is still not enough and far to expensive. Can anyone help me to change my package to unlimited at a fair price and no exit fees. Many thanks.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Not on here @Did8181 as we are all customers.
Best thing you can do is to call business customer services (assuming you are on a business contract).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Not on here @Did8181 as we are all customers.
Best thing you can do is to call business customer services (assuming you are on a business contract).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Upgrade or change tariff in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3