Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping my number

JulesSH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am trying to keep my current o2 number when changing from a business contract to a monthly o2 contract.

i have filled in the online form including the unlatch ref number and the pac code .  I have had an email back saying the keeper number is active on DISE so request has been declined. 

What does this mean ? Does it mean the unlatching was unsuccessful? 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@JulesSH wrote:

I am trying to keep my current o2 number when changing from a business contract to a monthly o2 contract.

i have filled in the online form including the unlatch ref number and the pac code .  I have had an email back saying the keeper number is active on DISE so request has been declined. 

Hi @JulesSH The process for this is as follows;

1. First ensure your business contract is finished as you really do not want to pay for 2 contracts or if you are happy to you will need to clear off the remaining months left of your business contract before moving to consumer.
  2. Once point 1 is covered and you are happy to proceed. You need to set up a new consumer contract if this is with o2 then go to the o2 shop online and purchase your desired package, a voice sim only connection (if keeping your old phone) or a Shiny new handset as part of our Refresh Custom Plans, you will be provided with a new mobile number (this is temporary but necessary for this process)
  3. Once package purchased and you have your new consuner connection to hand and it is live and running on the new number, call up the Business team on 8002 from your business number and ask them to cancel your contract and move the number over to consumer, tell them you have the new consumer contract and provide them with the temporary mobile number that was provided.

No forms to fill, hope that helps.

signature

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@JulesSH 

DISE is the billing system used by Business customers

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/archive/other-products-and-services/o2-wireless-lan-service-... 

You need to call them on 8002.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

JulesSH
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks I’ll take a look
Message 4 of 5

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@JulesSH wrote:

Hi @JulesSH The process for this is as follows;

1. First ensure your business contract is finished as you really do not want to pay for 2 contracts or if you are happy to you will need to clear off the remaining months left of your business contract before moving to consumer.
  2. Once point 1 is covered and you are happy to proceed. You need to set up a new consumer contract if this is with o2 then go to the o2 shop online and purchase your desired package, a voice sim only connection (if keeping your old phone) or a Shiny new handset as part of our Refresh Custom Plans, you will be provided with a new mobile number (this is temporary but necessary for this process)
  3. Once package purchased and you have your new consuner connection to hand and it is live and running on the new number, call up the Business team on 8002 from your business number and ask them to cancel your contract and move the number over to consumer, tell them you have the new consumer contract and provide them with the temporary mobile number that was provided.

No forms to fill, hope that helps.

signature
Message 5 of 5