cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it just me or is O2 support useless??? Support system just sends me round in Circles!!!

colinturner999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is their anybody their at O2?, The phone support system gives me other numbers to ring but its just press 1 to pay bill(Which is current) or press 2 to return. When i return it just goes around again!! and again.

Tried 8002/8022/08009777337

Don't talk to me about their digital assistant its an oxymoron( not quite what I call it!!)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Yes it is, and no it's not just you. Especially as you are a Business Customer, presumably not a large enough one to have an O2 Contract Manager that you can reach out to on the O2 side, @colinturner999?

Message 2 of 5

colinturner999
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

moderator as rejected my post now??? Cracking group this is, complain and they kick you off!!!

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

Your post is still visible @colinturner999 

It's a spam prevention issue only and nothing to do with complaining. If it was, the forum would be empty wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Abbeyhead
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Absolute Joke 

Message 5 of 5