Did you mean: 

Internet of things made easy!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

The Internet of things is going to play a massive part in the future. With 30 Billion devices expected to be connected to the Internet by 2020 we'll see everything from toothbrushes and washing machines to dog collars all embedded with censors and connectivity providing a wealth of data, allowing businesses to dramatically change they work. 

Get the IoT working for you

O2 is providing a series of IoT solutions provided as services which will take the work out of deploying, integrating and managing IoT technology for your business.

O2 Smart Connect Express

Get your IoT solution connected quickly with O2 Smart Connect Express. Find out more

Smart Metering

More than just a better way to read the meter. Smart Metering is the key to smarter homes and a sustainable future. Find out more

O2 Smart Data 

Take the complexity out of collecting, integrating and analysing the data from your IoT solution. Find out more.

O2 Smart Vehicle

Transform fleet safety and efficiency with O2 Smart Vehicle. Making industry-leading vehicle telematics easily accessible for fleet managers and vehicle leasing companies. Find out more

If you have an interest in utilising the IoT for your business or would just like to know more then check out O2's new IoT hub

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 11.07.22.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This is all very good and I'm sure customers will be very interested.

For me.....? Its all far too much for my head to absorb and from what I've read I doubt it's something I will get too excited about at the moment. Mind you, I said that about computers......

Message 2 of 2