cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improvements to My O2 Business (details and feedback)

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Screenshot at Nov 19 10-50-58.png

Hi everyone,

We have some good news for our Business customers this month. As of today (11th December), you will notice some improvements in My O2 Business! Smiley Happy

Read more below on what changes have been made based on feedback and insights from our customers.

USAGE INFORMATION IN-BETWEEN BILLS

We have made improvements on what information you can find related to your usage and spending for shared bundles at agreement level. This means you can see information on unbilled minutes, texts, data and value bundle usage. This has been a much-wished-for feature and we hope it will help you better control your spend.

You can find these new dials in the Bill analyser side of My O2 Business, and underneath, the total allocation for each.

NEW 'UNBILLED BUNDLE USAGE OVER 80%' REPORT

You can now see details of any shared bundles where 80% or more of the allocation has been used. This will allow you to take earlier action in case you would need to purchase additional bundles if required, before existing bundles are fully used. The report is shown on the reports dashboard, and is available to view on screen, download (PDF or CSV), email and schedule.

NEW 'UNBILLED - TOP 50 HIGHEST USERS' REPORTS

This will allow you to identify high spend at an earlier point in the billing cycle in-between bills. You can then take action accordingly to reduce the drain on shared bundles, and if necessary, reduce spend. There are 4 reports for unbilled minutes, texts, data and value bundle usage.

These are also shown on the reports dashboard, and are available to view on screen, download (PDF or CSV), email and schedule.

IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WAY YOU SCHEDULE BILLS

We've made the journey of setting up the bills to be sent automatically to your inbox, even quicker and easier by adding a link from the top navigation on your Account Management and Invoices pages. Once set up, your summary bill will be emailed to you every time it’s ready.

More info: About My O2 Business

You can view these new Bill analyser journeys in the My O2 Business demo

If you're a Business customer, it would be lovely to hear what you think of these changes once you've tried them out!

Feel free to let us know your comments on this topic and we can pass on your thoughts to the My O2 Business team. thumbsup

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0