Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge Bill

cmoore_33
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been a customer of O2 for years now and always been happy with the service for both my business phone and business iPad

My recent bill has come as a shock as you can see from my billing trend. I appreciate I went over my allowance, but I would have hoped someone would have contacted me at some point when my bill soared to such a hige increase. 

Paying this is a real struggle for my business this month and I need to purchase services from companies who are going to help my business continue not be part of the struggle.

I am so disappointed by the lack of support here. Surely there should be a cut off when bils increase so drastically?

O21.png

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There are very few safeguards in this respect on business accounts.
You should call customer services though to discuss http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There are very few safeguards in this respect on business accounts.
You should call customer services though to discuss http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

cmoore_33
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Best of luck

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4