Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change my business tariff

TheGate
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have 2 sim only business contracts which ran out of contract back in March 2019.  I dont use data only minutes (Approx 60mins a month).  

Im currently paying the highest tariff which includes data and unlimited minutes.  

How can I change this to a cheaper Tariff?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@TheGate 

You need to contact business customer service on 8002

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

b4u2
Level 8: Talented
  • 368 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
@TheGate
Please note this forum isn't customer services.
Message 3 of 8

TheGate
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would if they answered but just get told to call back another time.  Ive tried over 15 times.

Message 4 of 8

TheGate
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know that but I was directed here from 02 as no one at 02 answers the phones which is ironic as its a communication company.  The online chat is always down.  

The fact that this forum is called get help with 02 products and services I thought I would ask the question here to see if anyone had any ideas but if they are as useless as your answer then I think it will be easier to just cancel all my contracts with 02 and go elsewhere.

Message 5 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
I'll tag the gurus in to see if they can get someone to help @Thomaso1 @O2Daniel (and @O2Emma who is on later)...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 8

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @TheGate Sorry to hear you having issues contacting business customer service .

I do not have access to business accounts so will not be able to assist please try contacting business customer service again or if you have access to your My o2 account you may be able to change tariff/upgrade on there.

Thanks o2Emma

signature
Message 7 of 8

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hi @gmarkj Thanks for the tag slight_smile

@TheGate Unfortunately, over this platform, we do not have the facilities to deal with account related business queries. The best way to get this sorted, is by calling our business team directly. I appreciate it may be difficult to get through at the minute due to the pandemic and staff levels etc, however i can assure you, once you get through to someone to assist you, we will do our very best to get you on the perfect tariff for yourself slight_smile The earlier you call, the more chance you will have of getting through to somebosy as quickly as possible slight_smile

signature
Message 8 of 8