cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coronavirus - how on earth does a business customer contact O2 Business - CALL DIVERT

ChrisF
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Trying to set up a call divert on my O2 business landline to my o2 business mobile (via the device's menu) but this is being blocked and there appears to be no way of contacting O2 Business. This means I am stuck in the office alone for longer than I should be under current social distancing best practices. I want to be at home in order to leave 48 hours between me and my colleague occupying the same space / touching the same handset, and having call divert sending all messages to me keeps us safer. Please can someone help? Thank you and hope you are all safe and well! slight_smile

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ChrisF
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Actually, by selecting the PROBLEM WITH PHONE option on the menu system I got through to O2.

They are setting this feature up now. Should take 24-48 hours.

Simply then a case of using BT Call Divert (the same code for anyone, regardless of provider, using Openreach): https://www.bt.com/help/landline/calling-features-and-security/all-about-call-diversion

O2 Business are adding landline to mobile minutes for me. 250 per month for £8.63 per month.

So in 24-48 hours these feature should be in place, along with the additional minutes. Then I just use Openreach's call divert function to set it up.

Thanks all and good luck! relieved

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@ChrisF We are all customers here with no access to anyone's account. Your best option is to try to call customer service or O2 Business tomorrow at 8 am. More chance of getting through at that time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

ChrisF
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for the reply. I gathered we were mostly customers. Was only wondering if anyone had achieved connection with O2 business? The automated system allows only for people with problems paying bills or lost handsets. Everything else it directs to the website which I have searched for help on this (one would think, very simple) matter and found nothing.

@Bambino wrote:

@ChrisF We are all customers here with no access to anyone's account. Your best option is to try to call customer service or O2 Business tomorrow at 8 am. More chance of getting through at that time.

Message 3 of 9

Bambino
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@ChrisF  I will tag our community admin to see if they can assist. @Martin-O2@Marjo can you help?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 9

ChrisF
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you. You are very kind! slight_smile

@Bambino wrote:

@ChrisF  I will tag our community admin to see if they can assist. @Martin-O2@Marjo can you help?

Message 6 of 9

ChrisF
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Actually, by selecting the PROBLEM WITH PHONE option on the menu system I got through to O2.

They are setting this feature up now. Should take 24-48 hours.

Simply then a case of using BT Call Divert (the same code for anyone, regardless of provider, using Openreach): https://www.bt.com/help/landline/calling-features-and-security/all-about-call-diversion

O2 Business are adding landline to mobile minutes for me. 250 per month for £8.63 per month.

So in 24-48 hours these feature should be in place, along with the additional minutes. Then I just use Openreach's call divert function to set it up.

Thanks all and good luck! relieved

Message 7 of 9

Bambino
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@ChrisF Great news! Glad to hear you were able to get it resolved. Best of luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions