cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference calling / 3 way calling - how to activate?

Gerryotwo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Want to set up 3 way/ conference calling on my iPhone. 

phoned o2 and after 2 1/2 hours and 5 calls, they just cut me off after saying they will check on it and come back to me……great customer service from the Philippines call centers eh! Last call they said it is not available but when I said it says it is available on o2 support they said it is for personal customers only not business - surely they have that the wrong way around? They then asked what conference calling actually is, so obviously have no idea or it does not translate in the Philippines!! 😟

After researching, it appears I need to ask o2 to activate it but they don’t seem to know what it is and just cut you off - any idea how to speak to someone technical or someone from the uk that can help? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Gerryotwo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Correct. Any idea how to get o2 to activate it? That is the question ……..

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149914 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions

Only via customer services @Gerryotwo 

Try via the socials as advised.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 12