Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls from some mobiles not coming through and told number not avaiable

Ian_Bryant
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have a O2 Business account phone and i am getting more and more customers that can not phone me they get number not avaiable. This appears to me mainly from Vodafone users.

The strange thing is they can text me and i can call them back and all works fine. it would seem to be just incoming calls.

As this is a business phone and i normaly work from home anyway this is the main point of contact for me so this is causeing issues.

I have looked to see how to report this but can not find anyware or a point of contact so please review this for me.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Ian_Bryant
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had thought this was a WiFi calling issue but have turned this off and still the same.
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Ian_Bryant This is a customer community. You'll have to try to contact customer service.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Help-amp-Support-from-O2-during-COVID-19/m-p/1327094

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12065 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Have you recently moved providers and/or changed numbers @Ian_Bryant?
It might be a porting issue, which would need a call to customer services.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 6

Ian_Bryant
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wasnt getting an luck on the phone but didnt think about face book so hit them with a message.

thanks

Message 5 of 6

Ian_Bryant
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This was ported out of vodafone but that was 2 years ago and this has just started in the last 2 months stared with one number now seems to be many more, that could be due to people working from home hence now using mobiles to call me were as before it was landlines.

Message 6 of 6