Did you mean: 

Business account

ISL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I am struggling to increase the number of SIM cards I have on our business account. When I access O2 online I can only view bills and not do anything else. When I call I get told to go online as it's not an emergency (which I understand) 

Can anyone help with why I can't order SIM only cards through my business acount? I have got to the payment stage once but it asked for my date of birth to do a credit check, it's not my company so don't want a credit check against me! 

Thanks

Andy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Sounds like the account holder needs to contact the business manager at o2...
Have you (or they) tried calling business customer services on 8002 from one of the phones?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 7

O2Leyla
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 75 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Hi Andy, all O2 stores across England are now open if it is convenient for yourself please pop into a O2 store with a letter head from your company stating they give you permission to take the following sim only contracts they will also require your I.D and you can walk out with the sims on the condition all checks go through successfully alternatively drop me a private message with your email address and I'll see if I can get someone to contract you. 

Many Thanks 

Leyla 

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @O2Leyla 

Do you work for O2? If so this should be displayed in your signature.

Also, not being pedantic, but it's up to our managers @Marjo @Martin-O2 and @LukasB 

to contact O2 Gurus on behalf of community members. slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

O2Leyla
  • 75 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Hiya, yes I do I'm in the new group of work from home, I was going to pass the information on to one of the managers, I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to answer such questions and I didn't realise I had to wait for my user I. D to update to a work one.

Sorry

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Ah that explains it @O2Leyla thumbsup

It is custom and practice for anyone who works for O2 to have this in their signature.

I have PM'd our managers and I'm sure someone will provide you with a 'badge of office'.

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

O2Leyla
  • 75 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

That is great thank you 👍

Message 7 of 7