Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Business Customers

Level 1: Joiner

Business Mobile Broadband

I am interested in purchasing business mobile broadband but notice that only contact option is via phone. Any other way of purchasing?

Also, what ID documents are required to setup the mobile broadband?

Level 64: Magistrate

Re: Business Mobile Broadband

@Bambino wrote:

@Pro_CabsCoLtd  Does this help any? https://businessshop.o2.co.uk/o2businessshopbroadbandlanding

Thanks for your help but thats for home broadband via landline. The mobile broadband that i am talking about is:

https://www.o2.co.uk/business/solutions/connectivity/broadband-and-internet/mobile-broadband-data-on...

Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,656

@Pro_CabsCoLtd you should be able to purchase in any O2 shop as well as online. 

For ID you need passport, drivers license, and company trading details.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hi @Pro_CabsCoLtd, how are you getting on with this? Smiley Happy Did you manage to get the business mobile broadband?

Just to clarify on our end too, this cannot be purchased via the online shop as it is for Business, so when you spot it on the website, you'll need to have a phone conversation with the Business team or as mentioned above, you can do it in person at an O2 Store. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

@Marjo wrote:

Hi @Pro_CabsCoLtd, how are you getting on with this? Smiley Happy Did you manage to get the business mobile broadband?

Just to clarify on our end too, this cannot be purchased via the online shop as it is for Business, so when you spot it on the website, you'll need to have a phone conversation with the Business team or as mentioned above, you can do it in person at an O2 Store. Smiley Happy

Hiya,

I was able to go to my local O2 store and got the Huawei Hotspot device