Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Mobile Broadband

Pro_CabsCoLtd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am interested in purchasing business mobile broadband but notice that only contact option is via phone. Any other way of purchasing?

Also, what ID documents are required to setup the mobile broadband?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

Pro_CabsCoLtd
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@Pro_CabsCoLtd  Does this help any? https://businessshop.o2.co.uk/o2businessshopbroadbandlanding

Thanks for your help but thats for home broadband via landline. The mobile broadband that i am talking about is:

https://www.o2.co.uk/business/solutions/connectivity/broadband-and-internet/mobile-broadband-data-on...

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Pro_CabsCoLtd you should be able to purchase in any O2 shop as well as online. 

For ID you need passport, drivers license, and company trading details.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Pro_CabsCoLtd, how are you getting on with this? slight_smile Did you manage to get the business mobile broadband?

Just to clarify on our end too, this cannot be purchased via the online shop as it is for Business, so when you spot it on the website, you'll need to have a phone conversation with the Business team or as mentioned above, you can do it in person at an O2 Store. slight_smile

Message 5 of 6

Pro_CabsCoLtd
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Hi @Pro_CabsCoLtd, how are you getting on with this? slight_smile Did you manage to get the business mobile broadband?

Just to clarify on our end too, this cannot be purchased via the online shop as it is for Business, so when you spot it on the website, you'll need to have a phone conversation with the Business team or as mentioned above, you can do it in person at an O2 Store. slight_smile

Hiya,

I was able to go to my local O2 store and got the Huawei Hotspot device

Message 6 of 6