Did you mean: 

Billing

HamzaKhan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi !!

It`s the first time the situation has put me to write here.

I mean what sort of service would you expect to get from a company you`re over 8 years. 

Amazingly, last 5 years or over as business customer paying over £120.00 bill every month despite your connection is barred. I mean not only you cannot make calls, nor anyone who`s under the company (3 connections) cannot make calls. 

To contact customer services, no web chat available, in this pandemic situation i had to reach a friend to borrow his phone to make a call. My wife who`s at frontline working with NHS has been out of service as part of this.  Now it took 1 hour 20 minutes on hold and finally helplessly i had to disconnect as the friend had to leave. I`m fuming with absolutely no idea what to do. 

Despite such a situation, they should have put leverages on the system to coupe situations like customers don`t suffer this or atleast someone can call customer services from their number. Never hated anything other than this feeling of misery now. 

Regards,

Hamza Khan

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@HamzaKhan 

You can call O2 customer service for free on Skype on 0800 032 1402

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

Best time to try to get through will be 8 am tomorrow morning. Due to the current situation, calling as soon as they are open is your only chance of avoiding a long wait on hold.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

mrrpicklepants
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same situation, Ive been a customer since 2004 yet despite always paying my bill Ive been cut off. They then warn you via SMS (which you cant receive) and then ask you to call which you cant. Oh they might send a letter which arrives 6-8 days after being barred.

So common sense prevails - borrow a land line, make a payment or speak to someone only to find out 2 days later calls are still barred. 

For business customers this service is appalling and I can't wait for my contract to end.

Message 3 of 3