Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Superb Business CS Advisor

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I spoke to Marcus in Business Customer Services as I was thinking of increasing my mobile broadband which had been 20gb for quite some time. I explained I was thinking of a 10gb increase depending on cost.

Marcus put me on hold to check what offers were available. Long story short, I now have 50gb of mobile broadband data for £2.33 less per month then I'm already paying. So 30gb more for over £2 less.

Marcus also explained to me about the spend cap. The fact that once I reach 50gb broadband data and 100gb mobile data, my data will just stop; so no going over my limit and no additional charges. He did say that it also meant no ringing premium numbers, I don't and not being able to add an emoji to a text message; I use Whatsapp not SMS. So thanks to his explanation I have spend caps on both my mobile broadband and mobile data, 50gb and 100gb respectively.

Now I'm unlikely to use 150gb of data BUT my rule I'd rather have it and not need it as opposed to needing it and not have it. And, especially if my bill is also going to reduce rather than increase. What's not to like Smiley Very Happy

@EmilieT or @Marjo could you kindly feed back to Marcus's manager in Business CS to say how pleased I was with his help, advice and taking the trouble to check what offers were available. He was extremely helpful, very professional and what a good CS advisor should be. This is why I continue as a business customer, the service is always excellent!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 

What a great experience from Business. Well done Marcus. You must be a happy bunny! Bouncy

Happy, @Cleoriff I'm over the moon. It's not often you can increase data and your bill reduces. I nearly dropped my phone when he gave me quotes for 30gb and 50gb. I always seem to ring at the right time, when they have good offers on. I don't know how I do it; maybe I'm psychic joyLOL

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10674 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Brilliant and perfect posting here @Glory1 for community to read so nice to know !
happiness 🥰

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Glory1 

What a great experience from Business. Well done Marcus. You must be a happy bunny! Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Such lovely comments @Glory1, I love reading these pieces of feedback so thanks a lot for sharing it with us! I'll happily make sure it gets to Marcus slight_smile

I've also just replied to your PM, as I'll need a couple more details to be able to pass it on thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 9

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 

Happy, @Cleoriff I'm over the moon. It's not often you can increase data and your bill reduces. I nearly dropped my phone when he gave me quotes for 30gb and 50gb. I always seem to ring at the right time, when they have good offers on. I don't know how I do it; maybe I'm psychic joyLOL

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Or a witch @Glory1 ? LOL Fantastic

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
With numbers like that I think I need to move over to business @Glory1.
Well done Marcus!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 9

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Or a witch @Glory1 ? LOL Fantastic

Ah, now I do know where you're coming from @Cleoriff and you are so on point LOLHero

Right, I'll just fetch my broomstick and off I'll go Happy Dance

Message 8 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Excellent! Cheers for sharing your positive experience again with the community @Glory1 . slight_smile

Fantastic

Message 9 of 9