Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app is worthless

Matt_t
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am using My O2 app on android and I am not able to even check my basic stats.
In the menu, like on the website (where by the way I can see the stats, which I'd like to be able to access through the app too) it sais that O2 is working hard to bring more options in and I quote "we are working hard to bring more features in the mobile site. Meanwhile you can continue to access all of our features from a laptop..."
I am a customer of O2 for 4 years and since I started with O2 that message never changed and I haven't seen anything improved to the site or mobile app.
Hey O2, wake up and get to work! Make a worthy app and scrap that flash oldfashion customer account website you cling to. It's ugly, outdated and useless!
Thanks for considering my advice.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Matt_t can you confirm if you're on a business or personal contact? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 6

Matt_t
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Martin-O2 I am on a business contract
Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for getting back to me @Matt_t. Most business customers use the online version of My O2 as many are managing several lines at the same time. There are differences to the My O2 for business and the regular version for this reason. 

My advice would be to use the online version and if you feel that you don't need to be on a business contract consider swapping over to a regular customer contact where you will have greater My O2 functionality. 

I'll also pass on your feedback to the business team as it's always useful to get feedback on out apps and services. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 6

Matt_t
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Martin-O2 . It would be nice for the website not to use flash anymore. It's ridiculously old technology, if you know what I mean.

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries @Matt_t! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on My O2 for business. 

signature

Message 6 of 6