Did you mean: 

Account Documents

Tcherrington
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

How long does it take for the documents that you have to digitally sign to arrive?

I expected them to turn up on the same day (yesterday) as I have to respond within 72 hours.

May just be jumping the gun as they say.

Kind Regards

Tony 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Tcherrington 

Are these the documents you sign when taking out a new order? Once you have opened those documents, agreed to the terms and conditions, that's classed as a digital signature

They are kept on record with O2, and sent out before the device arrives.

Some people never get any documents unless requested as everything you ordered can be found in  My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Tcherrington if your order was accepted they arrive immediately to the email address you registered with. 

If you don't have them, they may be in your spam or you may have been referred for credit / identity checks..

If so, you will hear from O2 in 2 to 3 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Tcherrington it won't hurt to call custoner services to say you haven't received the contract and credit agreement, if they're not in your spam folder. I had to do that as the documents were sent but not received by me. They sent them again and it was a case of second time lucky.

Also, they'll tell you if your request has been referred.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 4