cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPLE WATCH NOT AVAILABLE ON BUSINESS PLAN?

GerryA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why on earth is the apple watch not on business plan? this is absolutely ridiculous, is there a plan as should be to resolve this huge oversight? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144141 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@GerryA 

We were told the business system billing platform wouldn't support the data plan addition.

No idea if there is a plan to update this or not but has been that way from the start so not looking likely.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10140 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2999 Solutions
@GerryA

As most enterprise customers don't buy apple watches, then i very much doubt this will be high up the list of priorities for o2.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 5

Orbit
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Whilst I understand this decision is a business one.. what I don't understand and to be frank, I think is actually illegal advertisement in the UK. Nowhere on O2 or the Apple website does it state that O2 is only compatible on certain tariffs. I've literally just spent a considerable sum on an Apple watch to make use of the promised calls without a phone that is promoted. If O2 know they have issues offering the service to ALL paying customers, then this should be made perfectly clear both on their site and any other site they have partnered with to ensure people make an informed decision. 

Options open to me are to move to another service provider that do support it or send it back for a refund.. maybe do both.... 

Message 4 of 5

mjpeng
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We've been looking for progress on this for over a year and no update. Its becoming a deal breaker for us and we now see EE Fully Support the Apple Watch on their Business Contracts. If not sorted soon we will be switching our Contract to EE.

Message 5 of 5