Did you mean: 

24 hour auto payment line and customer service openning times

NK1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Has anyone else been having problems with the 24 hour auto payment line?  Tried to call up on the normal customer service line to make a payment after being told they would be open till 8pm today.  Only to find out they closed before 7pm.  Webchat told me I can use the 24 hour auto line calling 0800 902 0003 to find out this is also closed.   So back to webchat and I have been told to call customer service tomorrow as they will be open 100% from 10am onwards, is this right?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@NK1 

Opening times:

cs.PNG

So no, sorry, not for Business customers until Friday.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@NK1 

Opening times:

cs.PNG

So no, sorry, not for Business customers until Friday.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

NK1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for this

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're welcome @NK1
Is it not possible to make a payment through your MyO2 like consumer contracts can?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

NK1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It is for the hardware agreement, when I upgraded my phone and stuff they have been having problem pulling that direct debit from the bank account.  The airtime comes out of the same account no problem,  have ended up with phone barred every month and then next month I have the same problem. 

A direct Debit should been set to come out of my account on the 27th but can see that has not been processed on their side.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Ah, I see.....
I have the same problem with a DD on one of my accounts. No matter how many times I call to set it up, it always fails !

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6