Did you mean: 

My O2 – Recent updates & WIN A CAR!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

We know loads of you already use the My O2 app and from the feedback we’ve had from you in the past – here, on Twitter and via app store reviews – we’ve used this to help shape and improve the app and service. Some of you may not be aware of what My O2 is, or be aware of some recent updates - so let us fill you in…

• Convenience at your fingertip – With compatible devices, you can now skip the PIN and logon with just your fingerprint
  • You can check your bill, balance and recent usage – You can even change your tariff and add or remove bolt-ons, right from the app or website
  • You can pay your bill directly from the app – No need to call us to pay your bill you can pay via My O2… You can now save your preferred payment card in My O2 and not have to re-type the details each time
  • You can get set for holiday – From My O2 you can opt in to O2 Travel  – and any other calls, minutes or data bolt ons – directly from the My O2 app
  • It really knows you – My O2 gives you personalised offers each time you log in – fancy getting a discount on a new tablet or viewing the latest phone accessory offers and much more? It’s your gateway to getting more from O2

Its also prize draw time!

Until the end of the year, simply log into My O2 app to be entered into a prize draw for your chance to win up to £40,000 to spend on a car. A Tesla Model 3? A Renault Kadjar? Classic sports car? It’s your choice! The competition is open to O2 Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly customers and more info on the competition including T&C’s can be found here

Whether you’re a current My O2 user or not, we’d love to hear from you – leave your comments or feedback here, let us know what features you love or which ones you’d love to see in the future.

And… If you won a car with My O2, what would you get? 😉

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's alright guys, I get the last laugh here... By not winning it!
Message 31 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
lol
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Thought not....I never did get to see the photos...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 45

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The winner will no doubt be splashed over Time magazine and the Bangkok Post wink

Message 34 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
2016 Kia Optima (Midsize car) I would like to get if I win
Message 35 of 45

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Good luck slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 36 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who won?

Message 37 of 45

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Wasn't me.....

Currently using:
Message 38 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Nor me.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 45

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I'm pretty sure we'd have heard if it was @jonsie too.....

Currently using:
Message 40 of 45