cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocking a payg iphone se

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi do i need to add credit £15 on an iphone payg please? As when i click on unlock your device i get teh errot "this information is not available at the moment, please try again later"

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144322 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You will need £15 credit to unlock it but you can try the manual form as referenced here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SI...
I think you are OK to unlock the SE now but if you get any problems give CS a call on 4445
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144322 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You will need £15 credit to unlock it but you can try the manual form as referenced here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SI...
I think you are OK to unlock the SE now but if you get any problems give CS a call on 4445
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

will do many thanksBouncy

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144322 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Good luck slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4