Did you mean: 

unlock my phone

donna9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good afternoon

I have recently upgraded my phone and wish my O2 i phone 6 to be unlocked.

please, can you help?

Thank you

Donna

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@donna9 We are not customer service. We are all customers like you here. Have you fully read the link I posted? You could try calling customer service in the link below 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 7

donna9
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I Have tried this and i am 52 and unable to do this. I have even visited one of your shops and they told me to contact you.

KR

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@donna9 We are not customer service. We are all customers like you here. Have you fully read the link I posted? You could try calling customer service in the link below 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@donna9 This is not O2. This is a customer to customer forum. Please contact customer service by phone. Do not use Live Chat. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Hi @donna9 please do as @Anonymous suggests and call O2 on 202 from your phone.

You will need the IMEI number of your iPhone 6 (dial *#06# to get this) and this is the number customer services will need you to give them to request the unlock.

For iPhones, you won't get a code. You just get an email to say it's done and at that point you can put a non O2 sim in to complete the process.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @donna9, and welcome to the forum Wave Did you get a chance to contact Customer Service as advised above, and if so are you all sorted with your phone now? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7