Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

track iphone

I hold an account with O2 and have 2 iphones listed one fo rme and one for my wife. she is reluctant to share her location with me - can i get access to find my iphone without her accepting me

Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,170

Re: track iphone

No it's not possible.
Find my iPhone and find my friends will both require either an acceptance of an invite or a code sent to the phone to access it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

ok thank you.

Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,170

Sorry Smiley Sad
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303

Topics: 767

@jonsiewrote:

In the end it's all a matter of trust on both your parts.

True @jonsie. If you need to know where she is then call her. Accept what she says, unless you have reason to believe differently.

As said, unless she agrees there is no chance. I wouldn't want my other half tracking my every move. Purely because it's like Big brother watching you....

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303

My point exactly @Cleoriff. My wife is 6000 miles away but if I want to know what's she is or has been I ask her when we speak each day. I don't normally need to ask. ....I can't get a hicking word in until she moans about tells me how her day has gone. Now just think how paranoid I could have got in the last 12 months. But I havn't. It's called trust. 

Plus I have many friends at home who park within eyeshot of our front door. .....😂😂😂

Topics: 767

Your very own spies @jonsie joy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker