Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

track iphone

manchesterutd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I hold an account with O2 and have 2 iphones listed one fo rme and one for my wife. she is reluctant to share her location with me - can i get access to find my iphone without her accepting me

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No it's not possible.
Find my iPhone and find my friends will both require either an acceptance of an invite or a code sent to the phone to access it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No it's not possible.
Find my iPhone and find my friends will both require either an acceptance of an invite or a code sent to the phone to access it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

manchesterutd
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok thank you.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sorry 😞

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsiewrote:

In the end it's all a matter of trust on both your parts.

True @jonsie. If you need to know where she is then call her. Accept what she says, unless you have reason to believe differently.

As said, unless she agrees there is no chance. I wouldn't want my other half tracking my every move. Purely because it's like Big brother watching you....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My point exactly @Cleoriff. My wife is 6000 miles away but if I want to know what's she is or has been I ask her when we speak each day. I don't normally need to ask. ....I can't get a hicking word in until she moans about tells me how her day has gone. Now just think how paranoid I could have got in the last 12 months. But I havn't. It's called trust. 

Plus I have many friends at home who park within eyeshot of our front door. .....😂😂😂

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Your very own spies @jonsie joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8