cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text messaging locked on a message image - iPhone 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened a text message and then clicked on an attached image which opened up full screen.  Now when I go back to text messaging I get the full screen image with no icons to click and no amount of holding or sliding will close the image - how do I get back to my text message inbox?  - help and thank you!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Try restarting the phone mate.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Try restarting the phone mate.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you touch the image, a menu bar will display and you can select the text it came from at the top left corner of the screen. This will take you back to the conversation window.  If that doesnt work then as stated above a reboot may fix it.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this is the expected behaviour but was not available.  The problem was actually solved by receiving a new text message - seemed to un-freeze whatever was frozen - so my guess is that reboot (like a computer (duh!) would have resolved it...

Thank you for all replies

Message 4 of 4