cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am on my 3rd micro sim in my iphone getting problems with receving them 2 and half hours later i get them its a joke i pay £37 for my iphone contract its as bad as vodphone was the masts in my area constantly under repair not good enough in my eyes sort it o2 or i wont be staying with you any longer i have been with o2 for a year now blooming joke now

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

hows the coverage in your area have you checked your postcode in the statuspage have you tried a hard reset of the phone haveyou tried a restore in itunes now have you always had problems with this phone for the whole 12 months have you had problems with any other phone now do you know anyone else on o2 in your area are they also having problems.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

i had reset the phone last week and yes the coverage says its good in my area its been happening since begging of december i had 4s till april 12 i have the 4 every one is ok as far as i know my phone alwways update or restored if its dodgy like

Message 3 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Do you have another phone to put the sim in? Can rule out if its a network issue or your phone at fault.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

is this with 3g turned on?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 5