cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stolen iphone 5 and find my phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone is now blocked can you still trace a phone using find my phone when blocked ?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Such a sad truth there MI5:(

I do feel for the police they do have their arms tied behind their backs with all the legalities.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 31 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
The police also told me that if a phone is stolen and they want to find out some of the phone numbers on the phone for proof that some network providers will not issue that information to the police and the police have to take the network provider to court to get the info. he then said not o2 though
Message 32 of 35

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

this is another reason to reqister anything electronic with a s/n here http://www.immobilise.com/ at least when the police do carry out raids they know an item is stolen and who the owner is.

Just remember if you sell an item to mark it as sold.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 33 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
well just had some more info from o2 that they tried a pay and go sim in the phone the day after it was stolen before it got blocked. but unfortunatly there wont be no information on who or addresses as it a pay and go sim. but i have now downgraded to an iphone 4 for the time being : (
Message 34 of 35

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Well maybe a stupid question but PAYG needs to be topped up maybe it was linked to a bank account slight_smile

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 35 of 35