cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

questions about iphone 3gs price plan £30

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all i have a few questions i would like answered for use with the iphone 3gs as i new to the iphone

question 1 i am on price plan £30 a month 300 mins unlimited texts and unlimited data and wifi what i want to know is am i on unlimited or is there a usage to the data and wifi side for each day or is it unlimited?

question 2.how many emails can i send and recieve each day?

question 3.is browsing unlimited like going on facebook,ebay etc.

question 4. can i upload video or pictures to my facebook for free and won't be charged any extra?

question 5.download a app who do i pay o2 or itunes?

question 6. can i setup up my o2 broadband e mail address or my o2 pay monthly e mail address on iphone and is that free to send and recieve?

question 7.is voicemail free or does that come of my 300mins allowance?

question 8.if i buy co-poilt sat nav from i-tunes and install it in my phone will i be charged for using it or is it free?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Couple of questions, you don't mention if you are on an iphone tarrif and we need to know when you took it out as they just recently changed.
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, it's not in the post put just noticed the title.

Not going to try to answer by the numbers but will have a go at answering. First off internet is theoretically unlimited but if you were thought by O2 to be interferring with other users by outrageous usage, you would at least get a warning before they charged you.

Most of your other questions are answered by this, yes basically all internet is included and I am a fairly heavy user and never been charged or warned.

I use Copilot and it has the maps downloaded to the phone so it can work even with data off and still work although it does work better with it on but still not charged. Voicemail is still free, and MMS depends on what I asked in my last post.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
As long as your on an iPhone tariff, you have unlimited allowance for data in the UK.

1) It's unlimited
2) As many as you want
3) Yes
4) Yes at no extra charge
5) You pay Apple via your iTunes account
6) Yes, you can have as many email accounts as you like from anyone
7) Free
8 ) Other than paying the initial £26.99 (or what ever it costs), it's free to use. Although there are some extra add-ons you can purchase (live traffic etc) but your under no obligation to buy these.
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
By the way, I just saw that Copilot is still £19.99. Thought it was just for the weekend, if thinking of getting it now is the time as it's usuall about £27.
Message 5 of 9

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
7 visual voice mail is free on the iphone as it uses data but I think if vvm is down and you call 901 to retrieve it may be chargeable (I an not 100% on this)
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Neither am I Adam, I did call CS and got 2 different answers. VVM is certainly still free as I checked it out on my new contract but have never had to call the actual number. Mind you that is probably good as I have never lost my VVM.
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all thanks for feedback i upgraded my contract on 15th may 2010 to iphone price plan £30 a month
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
i just needed to know these things so i don't get charged and i certainly won't abuse it also what is your download data a month or by day just so i know if i wanted to download something
Message 9 of 9