Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 770

Re: order tracking

@Anonymous wrote:

do o2 use DPD or UK Mail or another courier service i'm hoping its DPD as i know exactly when hes in my area its always the same guy and always around lunchtime which is ideal to pop home to collect it lol

Usually UK mail sadly....We were hoping they would change to DPD...but not yet...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,535

It could be either, but mostly UKMail.
You'll know when you get tracking details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

I did have a sneaking feeling it would be ukmail but this is the first time i'm using o2 so wasn't sure i get afew deliveries per month from DPD guy so it would be ideal and we always have a natter about stuff. 

Is ukmail as bad as i've heard did everyone get delivery on time with them ?

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=uk+mail
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

[ Edited ]

Obviously we only hear complaints about UK Mail. Rarely does anyone come on to the Forum to praise them

We dont hear of many problems with DPD...so we can only comment on what we know.

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

looking at the link i'm sorry i asked lol but o2 must be happy with them to continue giving them the contract. thanks for the info MI5 Cleoriff

@Anonymous wrote:
o2 must be happy with them to continue giving them the contract. 

Cheap Smiley Wink

Currently using:

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
o2 must be happy with them to continue giving them the contract. 

Cheap Smiley Wink

As chips. With DPD I presume they would have to pay for excellent service and an hour delivery time slot (where you can track the driver as he progresses en route)

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326

UK Mail must obviously employ more conscientious drivers in the Bolton area, never had a problem personally but there are some awful disastrous experiences on here. Hope all goes ok.