cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order tracking

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone

a bit of a silly question probably but here goes, i placed an orde yesterday online for the new iphone 6s, got an email to confirm but its still not showing on my account on 02? and no tracking either, is this normal?

a bit concerned as this was a lot of money and i just want to make sure the order has gone through!!!

many thanks all!!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

do o2 use DPD or UK Mail or another courier service i'm hoping its DPD as i know exactly when hes in my area its always the same guy and always around lunchtime which is ideal to pop home to collect it lol

Usually UK mail sadly....We were hoping they would change to DPD...but not yet...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It could be either, but mostly UKMail.
You'll know when you get tracking details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did have a sneaking feeling it would be ukmail but this is the first time i'm using o2 so wasn't sure i get afew deliveries per month from DPD guy so it would be ideal and we always have a natter about stuff. 

Is ukmail as bad as i've heard did everyone get delivery on time with them ?

Message 13 of 19

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=uk+mail
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Obviously we only hear complaints about UK Mail. Rarely does anyone come on to the Forum to praise them

We dont hear of many problems with DPD...so we can only comment on what we know.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
looking at the link i'm sorry i asked lol but o2 must be happy with them to continue giving them the contract. thanks for the info MI5 Cleoriff
Message 16 of 19

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
o2 must be happy with them to continue giving them the contract. 

Cheap wink

Currently using:
Message 17 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
o2 must be happy with them to continue giving them the contract. 

Cheap wink

As chips. With DPD I presume they would have to pay for excellent service and an hour delivery time slot (where you can track the driver as he progresses en route)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 19

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

UK Mail must obviously employ more conscientious drivers in the Bolton area, never had a problem personally but there are some awful disastrous experiences on here. Hope all goes ok.

Message 19 of 19