• 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

please advise when am I going to receive my new iphone

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you haven't already had a despatch note from O2, you are on back order like the rest of us. Standard line is 3-6 weeks, but frankly what that really means is 'nobody knows'. From what I understand O2 hasn't been told by Apple when they are getting more stock, so any estimate is just a WAG.

Sadly, no one on this forum will be able to tell you more than that, we're all waiting to hear more as well.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you've ordered the gold one it's going to take up to 3-6 weeks, that's how long I've got to wait anyway.
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you haven't already had a despatch note from O2, you are on back order like the rest of us. Standard line is 3-6 weeks, but frankly what that really means is 'nobody knows'. From what I understand O2 hasn't been told by Apple when they are getting more stock, so any estimate is just a WAG.

Sadly, no one on this forum will be able to tell you more than that, we're all waiting to hear more as well.

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ring 02 on 202 for further info on delivery.

We are all customers too and order times will possibly differ.

Hope you get it soon.
Message 4 of 12

CeekayLFC
  • 22 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am waiting for my 32GB gold as well its been conflicting messages because i have seen 3 - 6 weeks delivery but i have also seen you delivery will be on 24th September. Recently the 24th September has been removed and i have only seen 3 - 6 weeks which to me feels like a really really long time.
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
apparently;
Gold up to 12 weeks
Silver up to 4 weeks
Grey up to two weeks

just been told this for my order that started at 3-5 days when ordered

Dave
Message 6 of 12

CeekayLFC
  • 22 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
12 Weeks for Gold. Thats 3 months you have to wait before you get your order. The whole order 5S has been a mess from the beginning first you could not pre-order which is a first ive seen and then you have to wait 3 months before you get it. Why the long wait?
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

That sounds a bit odd. Grey is supposedly in stock now, and 12 weeks for Gold means no iPhones until Christmas? That's the worst delivery estimate I've seen anywhere, and several weeks longer than the next wost estimate (which is usually November).

Message 8 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93271 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

I think Dspalton is a business customer and as such, delivery times and stocking levels are different.

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
yea sorry im business customer.
but the complaints chap ive jsut spoken to has changed my colour and told me that 02 only got a handful of Golds in any capacity... and that was company wide
Message 10 of 12