Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

o2 online billing inquiry problem

Hi

Most of the time when I try to check my inclusive allowances or bill via o2 website. i got the following massage,

''EBPP_1102: An error has occurred for the UserName ..... while processing the account number 1006934763 and role 2 that you have requested.''

any one faceing same problem? whats the problem? is it on my account or o2 site?
Anonymous

I would suggest you give o2 a call, it might be that your online account need to be reset and that is why you are getting the error codes, if you give these to o2 they will be able to see what is causing them.
Anonymous

when you log in at the o2 web site what heading is it to find your mims allowance
Anonymous

Once you log in, on the left you will see "view my bill" once the page opens choose online bill and then on the left there will be a link "inclusive allowance"
Anonymous

Alias !!

You may also want to check that its your phone number showing in the account info to the right of the page under account number.

1 in 4 log in's for me shows a different mobile number to mine although its in my name :robotmad: . When this happens I cannot get any info that makes sense. o2 have reset it but hey ho life just aint that simple any more :robotindifferent:
Anonymous

I was told that o2 had some issues with people moving from old iphone tariffs to new ones. My change made my calls chargable.... and my inclusive allowance to be set wrong. Call and check... this is o2
Anonymous

thanks abd i found mt mins and i have 200mins i was told 600 mins I got a text to say it was 600mins but the online allowance states 200mins anyone else had this
Anonymous

I also get this message I phoned and emailed o2 and they seem to think that this only happens to people who have internet explorer and the recommend installing firefox, I can sometimes and cant other times now i look at my bill online on my iPhone
Anonymous

On my inclusive mins it states 200mins
O2 have checked and they say 600mins
It seems odd. It could be the IE browser
I know now its not just me with this problom
I check on the usage on iphone
My worry if i go over 200mins the system may cost me extra
Ive emailed O2 over this
Anonymous

What I have noticed is that the first time you go into the screen to view your inclusive minutes / usage it can show 200 minutes 500 txts, if you come out and go back in it changes to 600 minutes 500 txts less any usage ?? I think that o2 need to run some sort of update on their system to fix this, it might also be that by the next billing cycle this will be cured, as by then we should all have been moved to the right upgrade tariff? Smiley Indifferent