cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 network - iphones

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the iphones up to 4s I have had so many problems with the phone cutting out people not being able to contact me I have changed the phone 4 times since last November and the latest phone is only two month old and when I had it just 3 days the phone stopped working I think it has to be o2 network its driving me mad has anyone got the same trouble with my problem other then the network the phone is great 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ask for a replacement sim from 02.

You could also book a genius bar appointment with your most local apple store for them to check the handset out.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where do you live and have you checked to see if you have coverage in your area or if any faults currently?

Find it strange somebody would stick with a phone brand or a phone company for as long as you have if you have had the same problem?

Do you have friends or family on O2 that live with you or nearby experiencing the same issues?

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ask for a replacement sim from 02.

You could also book a genius bar appointment with your most local apple store for them to check the handset out.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having this problem.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked and done what has been said? The green tick tells you it has solved the poster issues. 

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes tried new sim and new phone and a phone which was not a iPhone still having problems.  Tried all resets/aeroplane modes/removing sim cards/resetting networks etc etc.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you actually checked the signal in your area?

Message 7 of 7