cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 IGNORANCE AND APPAULING CUSTOMER SERVIVCE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

been on hold for over 40 minutes now, been tring to contact for 10 days!! no signal, unable to use phone. new sim card not arrived which supposedly was sent out last week. how can i even do anything or speak to anyone when its impossible to get through arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

very unlikely, I'm retired, mortgage-free, debt free & extremely unlikely to need to borrow anything from anyone for the rest of my life. So as far as my credit score is concerned, I dont give a flying one.

Your reply seems to indicate a less than healthy relationship with O2. I dont know, maybe I'm doing you an injustice, but your apparent defence of the indefensible is somewhat disconcerting.

But thanks for your concern about my credit rating. I myself, am totally unconcerned regarding yours.

Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I'm not defending O2 at all, far from it, but you seem to think that we can influence your waiting times for CS, we can't as we have said many times.
99% of the customers we have advised the same have been grateful that there was someone here to let them know what was happening, even if we couldn't help, but in some cases we could, so that was an even better outcome for them.
Rather than decry the forum and the customers helping out, why not be grateful that there is another route for many to get assistance in times difficulties.
Not all networks provide this facility either so you may not have the option with your next choice of network, but I guess you may not see that as a bad thing?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

You misunderstand me,

I post on this forum because there is nothing on the O2 website highlighting the problems...why not? I am equally puzzled as to why you think I'm hoping to effect my waiting times via this forum. Its obvious that certain postings about availability of  customer service via phone & chat are just plain wrong. My experiences prove this.

I have compalined officially & e-mailed Mark Evans in the hope of some response, perhaps even a resolution, so I can be shot of O2 once & for all.I fear I wait in vain.

Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I wish you good luck... General forum announcements are something that we have requested many times in the past, so I fully support that idea.
Nice chatting with you.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14