cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 IGNORANCE AND APPAULING CUSTOMER SERVIVCE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

been on hold for over 40 minutes now, been tring to contact for 10 days!! no signal, unable to use phone. new sim card not arrived which supposedly was sent out last week. how can i even do anything or speak to anyone when its impossible to get through arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

hi @Anonymous There were problems getting through to CS... we thought this had been sorted. You need to keep trying I'm afraid. Normally 8-830am is the best time. Another one @Toby

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

hi @Anonymous There were problems getting through to CS... we thought this had been sorted. You need to keep trying I'm afraid. Normally 8-830am is the best time. Another one @Toby

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's my experience too. No one answers the phone, no live chat. Do they care?

Message 3 of 14

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

That's my experience too. No one answers the phone, no live chat. Do they care?

You do have to wonder sometimes!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought this had been sorted 

Message 5 of 14

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear you've had trouble getting through! We experienced some technical issues with customers service over the last few day and this has caused a bit of a queue. We're working hard to get through it as soon as possible. Have you tried again this morning?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I sympathise & i've only been trying for 4 days. There are O2 apologists here who try to calm us down & tell us to be patient. Try being patient when on numerous occasions I've been holding on via phone for an hour or more before giving up in disgust. Live chat, if you can get an operative fine, but when you mention Pac codes or cancelling account the live chat suddenly gets dropped.Patience...my **** instead of preaching this mantra we should all be adopting an openly hostile response to O2 in all our dealings with them...its the only way they will listen.

Even more mysteriously my O2 password which I've had for 2 years is suddenly not recognised, so I change it, all ok then today again it doesn't recognise it.

I close down & re-booot hey presto....... it works again.

There is too much going on for all these incidents to be co-incidental. So here's what I'm gonna do:

My phone is paid up now so I'll cancel my D/D via my banking app & let O2 whistle for their money. When I get the demands I'll adopt an O2 attitude, I'll ignore, deflect & mimic O2 by generally not giving a **** about

what they want or need.

Message 7 of 14

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Our customer service teams are working as hard as they can to work through the queue of queries after our recent issues. Sorry to here that you've had trouble, but please try again later today if you still need to contact us.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 14

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

So here's what I'm gonna do:

My phone is paid up now so I'll cancel my D/D via my banking app & let O2 whistle for their money. When I get the demands I'll adopt an O2 attitude, I'll ignore, deflect & mimic O2 by generally not giving a **** about

what they want or need.

And watch your credit score ruined for years

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 9 of 14

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As one of your so called O2 apologists I will await you returning here in 6 months time with tales of woe regarding your ruined credit score and your inability to get credit which no doubt will then be all O2's fault.
As a customer I couldn't really care less what you do and it's up to you if you take the advice or not, just don't come back and say you weren't warned.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 14