cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 3G signal gone AGAIN!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Once again im withou 3G! £10-00 a month bolt on for data i cant use! Come on sort this rubbish out! No phone or internet!! My contract ends next month, you are going to have to try hard to keep me

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94140 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
  • 149674 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28519 Solutions
I don't think they do, these days 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Faults happen on all the networks, they'll fix it as soon as possible.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand faults happen, but I have been with 02 for 7 years now and never had any problems until last year, now each time the network goes down, i seem to be one of the numbers that always does.

its very frustrating as I am out and about and need access to my email on the go.

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not receiving any 3G signals at all

Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 149674 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28519 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not receiving any 3G signals at all

Just in case you missed it elsewhere:

Start Fixed Details Status
Oct 3, 2013

10:45 am

We've got some problems with our phone service right now. Some phone numbers might not be working at all. Those numbers could be anywhere in the UK or abroad.

Ongoing

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please they to be patient.

As said the network is having issues
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

When this happens does it only affect certain numbers? This has been all day for me, but my wifes phone is fine.

Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 149674 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28519 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

When this happens does it only affect certain numbers? This has been all day for me, but my wifes phone is fine.

See my post above......

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

my 3G hasnt been working for 5 hours and my voicmail doesnt work... this has never hapened before. I assumed it was an iphone issue so have restored etc. But clearly it is an o2 issue. Any ideas how and when it will come back.. so frustrating!

Message 10 of 12