Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no mobile%20data%20on%20apple%20watch%20series%204%20with%20ios13

LLOYDB50
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Has anyone else got this problem, 02 havent got the foggyest been on phone for 2 and half hours doing same old resets, and nothing. Serouily considering returning. No mobile data plan linked or cannot link to my apple watch series 4, running IOS 13 and watch OS6. Please can someone whos current in todays world help me cheers

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LLOYDB50
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
All sorted now people ... new up data iOS 13 beta3 with watch os 6 beta 3 !!!!All spot on working didn’t have to wait to long cheers to apple for the quick beta release !! Big shout to the developers !!! And keep hating straight goers 😂😂💪

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@LLOYDB50 

It won't work yet on iOS13.

You need to roll back to the latest public realease until O2 sort out their carrier profile for 13.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

If the OP is running WatchOS 6 Beta then downgrading to iOS 12.x is not possible as a watch running WatchOS 6 will not pair with iOS 12.x

Downgrading the watch back to watchOS 5 requires sending the watch off to Apple as there is no user way of downgrading watch software

Message 3 of 13

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

No choice other than to wait then.

Warnings are given regarding using beta software which should be heeded for these reasons.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 13

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

I often ignore those warnings myself 😂

I’m running iOS 13 and WatchOS 6 betas myself. But I’ve been doing the beta thing for years now and I am aware of the risks but just like living on the edge

My watch currently has an issue with Siri. I’ve reported that as a bug using the feedback app and if the OP is having any issues I’d suggest they do the same as it may lead to fixes later in the beta cycle

Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

Everyone ignores them I guess judging by the amount of posts we have had on here nerd

Currently using:
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I gave up advising not to use the beta with the watch as they don’t listen. I trialled the last 2 beta’s but haven’t this time as I now have an XR & the design interface looks the same as it has done for the past 6-7 years 

Message 7 of 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11959 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
Out of interest, does the beta have a warning about the watch not working if installed?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 13

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Out of interest, does the beta have a warning about the watch not working if installed?

General warning about functionality that everyone has to agree to in order to join the programme.

7. Precautions for the use of Pre-Release Software.  You understand that to participate in seeds of Pre-Release Software you may need to remove certain pre-loaded, commercial Apple software from your computer and/or device in order to load the Pre-Release Software.  You further understand that once you load such Pre-Release Software onto your computer and/or device, you may be unable to revert back to the pre-loaded, commercial release of the Apple software you were using prior to loading the Pre-Release Software or any earlier release of the Pre-Release Software.  In addition, applications and services you have installed or been using may be unable to run or function in the same manner because of your use of the Pre-Release Software.  

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/legal

Currently using:
Message 9 of 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11959 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions

Ah.
So not a big "your shiny new toy/watch will stop working if you do this" that might be more appropriate for 99% of iPhone users then?

Edit. To be fair, the same is probably true of 99% of Android users too. But I had to say it...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 13