Did you mean: 

new iPhone X - wrong sim cards sent! how to get phone working on a new sim

PPGDave
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Guys 

Question?  O2 delivered 4 new iPhone X's, two of which are upgrades. The others have been sent with new number and sim cars with relevent serial numbers allocated. 

O2 have not sent the correct sim for one of the phones!!!!!!!!  However they have sent other sim cards which i have no idea why.

Question is can i allocated the missing phone to a sim card i have ? I have the SIM details of the missing sim card on the delivery note.

Any help welcomed....  

Christmas Present for my daughter 😞

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
The upgrades will have been sent with spare blank sim cards so either of those can be assigned to the phone with the missing sim, but you will need to call customer services in the morning to have it activated to the phone.
Opening times in link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
The upgrades will have been sent with spare blank sim cards so either of those can be assigned to the phone with the missing sim, but you will need to call customer services in the morning to have it activated to the phone.
Opening times in link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

PPGDave
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the advice.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
Happy to help and a Happy Christmas to you and your family.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @PPGDave I hope everything went well with the SIM cards in the end and that your daughter likes the new phone. slight_smile Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you @MI5 for your help! thumbsup

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi , are you having any problems with your iphone x's ? weak signal ,poor LTE , calls dropping for no reason ?

Message 6 of 6