cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

media message

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to retrieve a 'media message' ie a few photos and have to enter my phone number including the +44 blah plus a pin number.  I have entered this pin number four times and it won't let me in.  

How do I retrieve these photos? 

Jana

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It should just be as simple as you describe, however, do you know who sent you the messages as it is a common way of distributing spam.
You can also try texting the word "Active" to 2020 which should install the correct settings on your phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It should just be as simple as you describe, however, do you know who sent you the messages as it is a common way of distributing spam.
You can also try texting the word "Active" to 2020 which should install the correct settings on your phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2