cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

managing my account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I need to chnage the name and date of birth on my account, how do I do this?

Thanks,

Keryn

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You will need to contact customer services for this level of change as it would imply you are a completely different person.

I'm not even sure you can do that much change without starting a new contract but ask anyway http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You will need to contact customer services for this level of change as it would imply you are a completely different person.

I'm not even sure you can do that much change without starting a new contract but ask anyway http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay I will try that, thank you!
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Let us know what they say as it may help someone else in the future too.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous How are you getting on with the account changes, did you manage to do it via customer service? It would be great to hear back from you as MI5 mentioned above, in case it will help others who have similar questions. slight_smile Cheers

Message 5 of 5