Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Re: iphone order

That's all they are supplying if I assume correctly just not the networks 

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,383

Yeah looks like it. They obviously want all the sales to themselves.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

Surely that will halve their profits & they wouldn't cope with demand 

Not with a combination of store and online sales, I would think they will cope ok.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Anonymous

I cannot belive it's been more than 3 months and still a shortage. So i ordered JB 128 Iphone 7 plus on Christmas day it said instock when i ordered and then i queried my order status on 27th in which time i spoke to three seperate chat advisors who all said it was depsatched. So waited all day yesteday for my delivery then spoke to someone on live chat again who told me it was out of stock. 

Does anyone know about o2's deliveries? Do Apple send them from California or do Apple stores in the UK just pass stock onto o2? Can't believe people are still waiting for orders from September. So shocking

It's all down to when apple choose to release them to networks.
As said, check here http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/

Currently using:
Anonymous

@Anonymous O2 do not have a live stock system so it would say in stock but most likely not at all. You could try your luck Instore or going to Apple themselves as they seem to have all the iPhone 7 & 7+ stock

Anonymous

Very tempting but during the credit check when i ordered online it asked for £150 deposit. If i cancel the order it  might not be accepted next time around but at the moment i've been accepted and just awaiting despatch

Well as long as you don't mind the wait.....

Currently using:
Topics: 685

I posted the link at the start of the month about Apple scaling back production of the iPhone 7 ....Just searched for it again  and there are now loads of articles stating the same. This was the one I posted..http://www.macrumors.com/2016/12/01/apple-reduces-iphone-7-orders/

*The Game Is On*