cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone order

Anonymous
Not applicable

i ordered iphone 7 plus 128gb gold pay monthly and need to know when if is in stock and when it will be delivered?

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's all they are supplying if I assume correctly just not the networks 

Message 11 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yeah looks like it. They obviously want all the sales to themselves.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Surely that will halve their profits & they wouldn't cope with demand 

Message 13 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Not with a combination of store and online sales, I would think they will cope ok.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot belive it's been more than 3 months and still a shortage. So i ordered JB 128 Iphone 7 plus on Christmas day it said instock when i ordered and then i queried my order status on 27th in which time i spoke to three seperate chat advisors who all said it was depsatched. So waited all day yesteday for my delivery then spoke to someone on live chat again who told me it was out of stock. 

Does anyone know about o2's deliveries? Do Apple send them from California or do Apple stores in the UK just pass stock onto o2? Can't believe people are still waiting for orders from September. So shocking

Message 15 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's all down to when apple choose to release them to networks.
As said, check here http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/

Currently using:
Message 16 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous O2 do not have a live stock system so it would say in stock but most likely not at all. You could try your luck Instore or going to Apple themselves as they seem to have all the iPhone 7 & 7+ stock

Message 17 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very tempting but during the credit check when i ordered online it asked for £150 deposit. If i cancel the order it  might not be accepted next time around but at the moment i've been accepted and just awaiting despatch

Message 18 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Well as long as you don't mind the wait.....

Currently using:
Message 19 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I posted the link at the start of the month about Apple scaling back production of the iPhone 7 ....Just searched for it again  and there are now loads of articles stating the same. This was the one I posted..http://www.macrumors.com/2016/12/01/apple-reduces-iphone-7-orders/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 28