Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone not working

Nan1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

my iphone Xs stopped working a couple of nights ago.  It went black with just the apple logo.  I have tried pressing the volume up, then down and pressing and holding the home button on the right. It goes completely blank for few seconds and then the apple logo appears again. i have tried this several times.  i have also tried to connect via itunes. but nothing happens

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Nan1 Your best chance of getting help with this is contacting Apple directly: https://support.apple.com/en-gb

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Nan1 

First make sure your phone is charged.

Leave it on charge for at least half an hour to be sure.

Next, when connecting to iTunes, do the same process of quickly pressing vol up, vol down, hold power button. Whilst holding power button, connect cable attached to open iTunes on your PC or MAC.

This should force the phone into download mode and will reinstall your software without losing anything.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey there @Nan1 , sorry to hear about your phone. Let us know if any of the troubleshooting and advice above worked for you?

Message 4 of 4